- Transgender Workplace Support Guide: a guide to support transgender employees, their employers and human resources staff in the workplace to develop good working relationships and an inclusive working environment.
- The Gender Garden: a Scottish anthology of transgender, non-binary and intersex voices.
- Gender Identity Booklet: an information booklet co-produced with the Scottish Transgender Alliance for transgender people in Scotland, their families and friends.
Transvisions: our award winning exploration of the experience of transgender people in Scotland. Features candid conversations with transgender people that challenge the stigma and misunderstandings surrounding transgender identities.
Our services and events
- Transition Support Service: a 2014 report on our 2-year BLF-funded Scotland-wide holistic programme of support to transgender people around their gender reassignment or transition.
Trans event reports:
- Transition Support Course 2017: a report from the 2017 Transition Support Course where participants explored gender transition options with guest facilitator James Morton from the Scottish Transgender Alliance.
- Trans Social Group | Fife: findings from a consultation event held on 25th June 2016, in Kirkcaldy, exploring how a new regular social group in Fife would best serve the trans community.
- Sex, Relationships & Intimacy: a report from a 2016 Confidence Building Workshop as part of the Lothian Transgender Support Programme.
- NHS Lothian Gender Services Information Session: an event report from a 2016 Q&A information session giving trans people in Lothian, the opportunity to meet clinic staff and hear about gender services in a safe and supportive community setting.
- Trans Community Support Group’s Day: a report on our Scotland-wide networking event held in February 2014.
- Practical Skills Day: an event report from a 2015 Confidence Building Workshop as part of the Lothian Transgender Support Programme.