- Transgender Workplace Support Guide: a guide to support transgender employees, their employers and human resources staff in the workplace to develop good working relationships and an inclusive working environment
- The Gender Garden: a Scottish anthology of transgender, non-binary and intersex voices
- Gender Identity Booklet: an information booklet co-produced with the Scottish Transgender Alliance for transgender people in Scotland, their families and friends
Transvisions: our award winning exploration of the experience of transgender people in Scotland
Our services and events
- Transition Support Service: a 2014 report on our 2-year BLF-funded Scotland-wide holistic programme of support to transgender people around their gender reassignment or transition
Trans event reports:
- Transition Support Course 2017: a report from the 2017 Transition Support Course where participants explored gender transition options with guest facilitator James Morton from the Scottish Transgender Alliance
- Trans Social Group | Fife: findings from a consultation event held on 25th June 2016, in Kirkcaldy, exploring how a new regular social group in Fife would best serve the trans community.
- Sex, Relationships & Intimacy: a report from a 2016 Confidence Building Workshop as part of the Lothian Transgender Support Programme
- NHS Lothian Gender Services Information Session: an event report from a 2016 Q&A information session giving trans people in Lothian, the opportunity to meet clinic 4staff and hear about gender services in a safe and supportive community setting.
- Trans Community Support Group’s Day: a report on our Scotland-wide networking event held in February 2014.
- Practical Skills Day: an event report from a 2015 Confidence Building Workshop as part of the Lothian Transgender Support Programme.