LGBT Health and Wellbeing produces a range of regular e-bulletins aimed at keeping you in touch with our services and programmes and other health, wellbeing and equality developments. We would invite you to subscribe to any e-bulletin that seems relevant to you using the form below.
- Village Voices: monthly LGBT e-bulletin keeping you up to date on all our activities in Edinburgh and beyond. Read the last edition.
- Glasgow Village Voices: monthly LGBT e-bulletin keeping you up to date on all our activities in Glasgow. Read the last edition.
- T Monthly: monthly Scotland-wide e-bulletin aimed at transgender people, allies and partners. Read the last edition.
- LGBT Age: monthly e-bulletin for LGBT people 50+, including coverage of the LGBT Age social programme in Glasgow and Edinburgh and relevant community news. Read the last edition.
- Rainbow Families: regular e-bulletin for LGBT parents, provides community news and details of our Edinburgh-based family friendly activities. Read the last edition.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 523 1100 to request to subscribe to any of these mailing lists or to request for these to be posted to you.