- This event has passed.
Saturday, October 13 @ 13:00 - 17:00
LGBT Health and Wellbeing host another colourful, family-friendly afternoon to bring together LGBTQI+ communities and our allies. Enjoy over 22 community information stalls, freebies, African inspired mask-making, crafts, games, activities, live musical entertainment, photobooth, glitter station, pay-as-you-can-afford barber, massage, face-painting, quality raffle and a chance to celebrate Black History Month.
Wheelchair accessible Family-friendly
COST: free entrance with a suggested donation of £3. Some things will be free on the day, but other activities may incur a small cost. No booking required.
– African Inspired Mask-making with Fadzai Mwakutuya
– 10 min massage tasters with Feder
– Pay-what-you-can-afford short hair cuts with Barber Gabriel
– Kids-zone with One Red Elephant
– Photo-booth and Glitter station
– Face-painting from Fantoosh
– Wheelchair accessible building
– Wheelchair accessible lift (event over two floors)
– Gender neutral toilets
– Food and drink available