Want to find out what’s on for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Scotland?
We send a range of regular emails (newsletters) keeping you up to date with support available in the community, including social events, activities and groups.
- Village Voices: monthly email keeping you up to date with all our activities in Edinburgh and Glasgow, including news relevant to LGBTQ communities across Scotland.
- Glasgow Village Voices: monthly email keeping you up to date with all our activities in Glasgow, including news relevant to LGBTQ communities in Greater Glasgow.
- T Monthly: monthly Scotland-wide email for transgender people, including non-binary people, allies and partners.
- LGBT Age: monthly email for LGBT people aged 50 and over, including coverage of LGBT Age programme of events in Glasgow and Edinburgh and support available for LGBT older people in Scotland.
- Rainbow Families: quarterly email for LGBTQI families, including details of our family-friendly activities in Edinburgh and Glasgow and support available for families in Scotland.
For each newsletter selected, you will be subscribed to a separate list (i.e. if you select Village Voices and T Monthly, you will be subscribed to those two mailing lists). You can also contact email@example.com or call 0131 523 1100 to request to subscribe to any of these mailing lists or to request for these to be posted to you.
How we will use your information?
We will only use the information you provide on this form (email address) to send you the newsletter/s of your choice. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the top of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will treat your information with confidentiality. For more information about our privacy practices, please refer to our