Hours: Full time (36 hours per week)
Duration: this maternity cover post will be for a minimum of 6 months and maximum of 12 months
The post holder will be responsible for delivering an inclusive and varied programme of group events, working closely with LGBT people to ensure that delivery is responsive to the needs of LGBT individuals and communities.
The post holder will use a community development ethos and strength-based approach to deliver the following five activity strands:
- Social activities: an inclusive and varied programme of social events.
- LGBT Inclusion programme: designing events and initiatives specifically aimed at reaching under-represented sections of the LGBT community
- Community groups: support existing and new LGBT community groups.
- Community discussion: quarterly community meetings delivered in partnership, addressing a wide range of issues of community interest.
- Application Pack Letter
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Application Form
- Diversity Monitoring Form
- Terms and Conditions
- Organisational Chart
Closing date: Monday 21st January at 5pm
Applications will be accepted by email to email@example.com. As long as the emailed application reaches us by Monday 21st January 5pm, your application will be considered. Please post your diversity monitoring form separately.
Interviews: Wednesday 30th January 2019